I don’t who the new comic book publisher Epic Starfish is; I just know that they are based in Nashville, Tennessee.
And they have gone to the bother of registering four comic book names as trademarks, which is where I discovered they exist. So what are the names?
Epic Starfish, naturally.
All registered for “Publications, namely, comic books, magazines, picture books, and e-books in illustrated form,” which just about covers it.
Whether Marvel will let them get away with “Epic”, I don’t know.
They have a website too, with nothing on it but the following image…
…Epic, indeed. If anyone knows any more, do let us know.
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018