I don’t who the new comic book publisher Epic Starfish is; I just know that they are based in Nashville, Tennessee.
And they have gone to the bother of registering four comic book names as trademarks, which is where I discovered they exist. So what are the names?
Epic Starfish, naturally.
All registered for “Publications, namely, comic books, magazines, picture books, and e-books in illustrated form,” which just about covers it.
Whether Marvel will let them get away with “Epic”, I don’t know.
They have a website too, with nothing on it but the following image…
…Epic, indeed. If anyone knows any more, do let us know.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018