I don’t who the new comic book publisher Epic Starfish is; I just know that they are based in Nashville, Tennessee.
And they have gone to the bother of registering four comic book names as trademarks, which is where I discovered they exist. So what are the names?
Epic Starfish, naturally.
All registered for “Publications, namely, comic books, magazines, picture books, and e-books in illustrated form,” which just about covers it.
Whether Marvel will let them get away with “Epic”, I don’t know.
They have a website too, with nothing on it but the following image…
…Epic, indeed. If anyone knows any more, do let us know.
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018