Ubisoft is hosting a closed beta for The Crew 2 at the end of this month on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The closed beta will come just under a month before the game launches at the end of June.
The Crew 2 closed beta will run from 4 a.m. EDT on Thursday, May 31st to 4 a.m. EDT on Monday, June 4th. Players can register up for beta access on the game’s official site. If you get into the beta test, you can pre-load the game client on Tuesday, May 29th after 4 a.m. EDT.
The beta was initially announced back in March, though the exact date was not initially given.
Players chosen as part of the closed beta will be able to invite up to three friends to join them in-game, meaning you can still get access to the beta even if you aren’t chosen for it.
Additionally, The Crew 2 will be getting a livestream on May 30th, which will show off gameplay and likely reveal more details. Plus Ubisoft may be giving away some closed beta keys during the stream.
The closed beta will allow players to take on the first level of progression in Street Race, Rally Raid, Powerboat, and Aerobatics. Players will be able to switch vehicle types on the fly depending on the terrain of the track.
Ubisoft has said that there will be no restrictions on where players can roam in the world during the closed beta, saying that they can “explore [the] entire open world with no loading times or barriers.”
As thanks for participating in the closed beta, testers will receive a leather jacket in their inventory in the final game.
The Crew 2 will launch on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on June 29th, 2018.
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 has an Xbox Game Preview Launch Trailer - May 21, 2018
- AretuzaAndyWand Takes Home May 2018 Gwent Open Title - May 21, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Director on the end of Lara Croft’s Origin Story - May 21, 2018
- Tencent Acquires Majority Stake in Path of Exile Dev Grinding Gear - May 21, 2018
- The Elder Scrolls Online Celebrates the Summerset Expansion Launch with a New Trailer - May 21, 2018