Konami has announced that Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – M∀RS will release on PlayStation 4, PSVR, and Steam in September. The game will launch in the Americas on September 4th, while the global release will follow on September 6th.
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – M∀RS is a remaster of the original title with enhanced graphics and re-engineered audio designed for next-generation consoles and PCs. Players will be immersed in exhilarating high-speed mech-action combat all in third-person 4K and VR for the first time ever.
The remastered game will include the following new modes and features:
- Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat
- “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR
- Various training modules and a mini-map
- Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
- 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
- 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees
- Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR
For a limited time, the physical release will include a holographic cover and Zone of the Enders triangle embroidered patch packed inside the box. Additionally, players who pre-order a digital copy from PlayStation Network will receive a special PS4 “Welcome to M∀RS” Theme, as well as Zone of the Enders avatars.
Finally, Konami be dropping a 4K and VR demo version on The PlayStation Store prior to launch.
The game will retail for a $29.99 USD. Pre-orders are now live.
You can check out the brand new “M∀RS Introduction” trailer below.
- Grand Theft Auto Online is Buffing Gunrunning This Week - October 16, 2018
- EA DICE Reveals New Info on Battlefield V’s War Stories - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018