Once in a while, we come across an indie developer title that, while it wouldn’t be a very long game for us to review, we do feel like promoting because it’s kind of quirky and fun. Yes, we’re occasionally Zooey Deschanel when looking at games. The one that got our attention this week is a game called Yard Tale. This is basically a fantasy yard sale game where you play a small witch character who loves sweets and will do anything to get more of them. You help out your friends by going to their yard sales and pairing people up with potential items to buy, and you are rewarded with candy.
It’s basically a kids game but really fun to tackle. Like a lot of games you find on the .io servers, this one was made in collaboration by a number of people who have a passion for what they do and apparently came together to make something fun. If you’d like to try it out, you can download the game at this link and you can name your own price. But don’t be one of those people who just download it for free and run, chip in at least a $1 and then donate more if you like it.
- Alwa's Awakening Coming to Nintendo Switch This Summer
- Fork Parker’s Crunch Out is Finally Being Released on SNES
- Atomic Heart Gets a Trailer That Rings of a Psychedelic Soviet-Era Bioshock
- Microsoft is Offering 95% Revenue Share in the Windows Store
- The PC Gaming Show is Returning to E3 This Year
- A Gamer’s Paradise in Nottingham: National Videogame Arcade Review
- Convict Games Reveals Their Latest Game That’s All Cool Man in STONE - August 16, 2018
- Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark Gets a Release on Steam Early Access - August 16, 2018
- PUBG Mobile to Host Their First Livestream Invitational Called “Player Well Known” - August 16, 2018
- PUBG Corp and FACEIT Partner Up to Create Online Competitive Leagues - August 16, 2018
- OpTic Gaming and Sansar Partner Up to Bring VR to Esports - August 16, 2018