There’s a lot to complain about the inner workings of Pokémon GO, and a lot of people have various solutions to them that may or may not pay off. But recently, Niantic finally upgraded something that fans have been yelling about for over a year now. Your bags have been upgraded to carry more items again. Originally when the game started you could only hold 1,000 items in your backpack, which was increased last year to 1,500. But immediately the company started getting complaints that it wasn’t enough because the players apparently act like hoarders, so this week the company increased it to 2,000.
There is a catch, however. You have to buy space. Right now you can upgrade your storage space by 50 slots by spending 200 coins in the game. Which means you’ll need to spend 2,000 coins to get the maximum amount of storage. You’re probably asking “why don’t they just let us have it?” Well, for one, they’re a business that likes making money off you, you should accept that as reality. And two, by design, you shouldn’t be hoarding junk, you should be using it to beat gyms and level up your Pokémon. At some point, you have to stop collecting and start conquering. But we both know people would rather spend cash in Pokémon GO and expand their weight limit than possibly lose battles.
- Alolan Versions of Diglett and Geodude Are Coming to Pokémon GO
- Niantic Just Took Aim at Cheaters in Pokémon GO
- Pokémon GO Will Be Introducing Alolan Variants Soon
- The Shiny Ho-Oh is Now Available in Pokémon GO Raids
- Pokémon GO Fest 2018 is Already Sold Out in Chicago
- Pokémon GO Fest 2018 is Returning to Chicago
- Nintendo's Incoming CEO Would Like One Major Mobile Game
- Pokémon GO to Add Gen 4 Pokémon and Raise the Level Cap
- Pokémon GO is Setting Up to Add Regional Raid Bosses
- Battlefield V Hypes New Trailer Coming Tomorrow with Mark Strong - October 15, 2018
- Arcen Games Announces AI War 2 Launching on Early Access - October 15, 2018
- Everlast is Producing Exclusive Street Fighter Fragrances - October 15, 2018
- Indie MEGABOOTH Opens Submissions for GDC and PAX East 2019 - October 15, 2018
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales - October 14, 2018