Square Enix and Koei Tecmo revealed today that Locke Cole, the smart-talking treasure hunter from Final Fantasy VI (or Final Fantasy III for some of you in America) would be joining the cast as the next fighter in Dissidia Final Fantasy NT. If you’re not familiar with the character, he’s basically one of the more mainstays of the series and one of the more famous names from the SNES/Super Famicom days as the person who saves Terra from the Narsh Mines early on in the game, becoming one of your party members throughout the rest of the run.
The design of his costume in the game comes from Yoshitaka Amano, who did an amazing job giving him a modernized look from the 32-bit sprite, while also capturing some of his fully drawn looks from player’s guides. Locke becomes the third character from the game to be included, which now gives you a total FF6 team with Terra Branford and Kefka Palazzo. You can check out his full introduction video below, which shows him off being more of a quick assassin-like character with an arrange of short weapons that lead to close combat. No date was given for when his DLC would be made available.
- There Was Going to Be a Final Fantasy Tactics 2, Until It Was Scrapped
- Square Enix Files a Trademark for the Term "Outriders" in Europe
- Nobuo Uematsu is Working on Music for Final Fantasy VII's Remake
- Rumor: Final Fantasy VII Remake Release Date to be Announced at E3
- Sephiroth Officially Joins Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- Square Enix to Announce a New Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Character Next Week
- Tomb Raider and Final Fantasy VII were Inducted into the Video Game Hall of Fame
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Crate DX – May 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Nintendo is Now Selling Dockless Switch Consoles in Japan - May 23, 2018
- This Board Needs Decoration: We Review Wizkids’ Pools & Pillars Set - May 23, 2018
- TT Games is Teasing That Something LEGO DC Comics is On The Way - May 23, 2018
- You Can Now Play Rocketeer in Fortnite as the Jetpack Has Arrived - May 23, 2018