With the release today of Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time, Bandai Namco has decided to turn up the magic just a little more in an attempt to get you to check out the game with a launch trailer. This is probably the most revealing trailer we’ve had to date for the game. While most of them have been about character reveals and showing off little tidbits here and there, this one is full on story and gameplay. Enjoy the trailer and the game’s official description below!
Uncover the mysteries at Luna Nova Academy and experience the magical world of Studio Trigger style Japanese animation in Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time. Join Atsuko (Akko) and her friends to work as a team – exploring dungeons, casting magical spells and using witchcraft to ultimately discover the seven wonders and solve the mysterious shift in time, in this first ever Little Witch Academia game for PS4 and PC. Believe in the magic and utilize power and friendship in this side-scrolling action RPG beat ‘em up. Enjoy your favorite characters in 3D and live the anime as Akko reveals Luna Nova’s secrets in search of the magic key. Simple and familiar gameplay makes this the ideal first Little Witch Academia game.
- Skybound Entertainment Reveals New VR Title ‘The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners’ - July 18, 2018
- Daybreak Games Adds the Teen Titans to DC Universe Online - July 18, 2018
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Receives a New SDCC Trailer - July 18, 2018
- ‘Survived By’ Moves Into the Closed Beta Phase and Invites Everyone - July 18, 2018
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War’s Next Update Will Remove In-Game Market - July 18, 2018