With the release today of Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time, Bandai Namco has decided to turn up the magic just a little more in an attempt to get you to check out the game with a launch trailer. This is probably the most revealing trailer we’ve had to date for the game. While most of them have been about character reveals and showing off little tidbits here and there, this one is full on story and gameplay. Enjoy the trailer and the game’s official description below!
Uncover the mysteries at Luna Nova Academy and experience the magical world of Studio Trigger style Japanese animation in Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time. Join Atsuko (Akko) and her friends to work as a team – exploring dungeons, casting magical spells and using witchcraft to ultimately discover the seven wonders and solve the mysterious shift in time, in this first ever Little Witch Academia game for PS4 and PC. Believe in the magic and utilize power and friendship in this side-scrolling action RPG beat ‘em up. Enjoy your favorite characters in 3D and live the anime as Akko reveals Luna Nova’s secrets in search of the magic key. Simple and familiar gameplay makes this the ideal first Little Witch Academia game.
- The Gentlebros Games Announces Cat Quest II: The Lupus Empire - May 20, 2018
- Blackout Was in the Works for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 for a Year - May 20, 2018
- Blizzard Celebrates Overwatch’s Second Anniversary with Stop-Motion Video - May 19, 2018
- Overwatch Shows a New Video for the Upcoming Map Addition Petra - May 19, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Sends a Twitter Message to Call of Duty - May 19, 2018