Back in April it was revealed that Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom would have more practical dinosaurs than any other movie in the series. Today, Universal Pictures released a new featurette talking about all of the practical effects and showing us some behind-the-scenes work for creating the digital dinosaurs in this movie. We see the cast and crew talk about their favorite dinosaurs and what it’s like to interact with these animatronic creatures that look, and sometimes act, so real.
The fictional support group Dinosaur Protection Group also shared a new video today detailing how you can “adopt a dinosaur” to help save them.
— Jurassic World (@JurassicWorld) May 15, 2018
If you take a picture with that certificate with a hashtag you are also entered into winning a t-shirt so go adopt a dino today.
Happy #DinoDay! For a chance to win #DPG prizes, visit https://t.co/MLRN0nCbg2, download your Certificate of Adoption, and share your certificate with #AdoptADino & #DPGSweepstakes on Twitter or Instagram. pic.twitter.com/N00wLUi1JX
— Dinosaur Protection Group (@DinoProtectGrp) May 15, 2018
Summary: When the island’s dormant volcano begins roaring to life, Owen and Claire mount a campaign to rescue the remaining dinosaurs from this extinction-level event.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, directed by J.A. Bayona, stars Jeff Goldblum, Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Toby Jones, James Cromwell, Ted Levine, Geraldine Chaplin, Rafe Spall, B.D. Wong, and Justice Smith. It will be released on June 22nd.
- Maleficent 2 Adds Actress Jenn Murray to the Cast - May 20, 2018
- Negasonic Teenage Warhead in Deadpool 2 Is How You Do LGBTQ+ Representation Right [Spoilers] - May 20, 2018
- Ryan Reynolds Talks About Introducing Cable in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge Didn’t Know What a Droid Was When She Auditioned for Solo: A Star Wars Story - May 20, 2018
- Solo: A Star Wars Story – Lawrence Kasdan Talks Fan Criticism - May 20, 2018