You might be getting just a smidge more extra time with Thanos in Fortnite than you were expecting if the latest tweet from Epic Games is any indication. Early this morning, the company took to Twitter to let fans know that the next update to the game would be delayed due to an issue they wouldn’t disclose.
We’ve discovered an issue that’s going to delay the release of v4.2. Due to this delay some quests may not function until the build releases.
We’ll update you once we have a more accurate time frame.
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) May 15, 2018
Basically, aside from most likely bringing in some bug fixes and additional changes to the game, the new patch would have been the update to remove the Infinity Gauntlet mode where you can play as Thanos and replace it with a different challenge or gameplay option. For all we know, the change will come later today after they address whatever issue caused the delay. But the bright side to that is that this mode will continue for maybe a few more hours, maybe even a day if it takes longer. So if you’ve been loving the mode, this is your chance to get one last crack at it before saying goodbye.
- You Can Now Play Rocketeer in Fortnite as the Jetpack Has Arrived
- Epic Games is Fronting $100 Million in Prize Pool Money for Fortnite Esports Tournaments
- Fortnite Will Be Coming to Android Devices Later This Summer
- A New Mode to Fortnite Will Allow You to Win V-Bucks
- Epic Games is Adding a Burst Assault Rifle to Fortnite This Week
- Aggrieved Fortnite Players Keep Calling Board Game Shop in Ohio
- Fortnite Announces Thanos Mode is Ending on Tuesday
- Abstrakt Graffiti Artist Skin and Roller Pickaxe Arrive in Fortnite
- Boxer Celebrates Recent Win Doing a Fortnite Dance
- Rocket League Reveals their Summer 2018 Development Roadmap
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as its Released on Steam - August 19, 2018
- Someone Leaked Photos of Hitomi and Leifang in Dead or Alive 6 - August 19, 2018
- Ubisoft Says Rainbow Six Siege Will Not Come to the Nintendo Switch - August 19, 2018