Sideshow Collectibles has been revealing its new line of DC Comics Premium Format Figures for the last couple months, and today we are excited to share with you an exclusive video. In it, we get a behind-the-scenes look at everything from the concept stage and how they are making this line different from any previous DC line to date. From there we get to see how they create the prototypes and paint the figures themselves, and pick the brains of the design team as well. It all ends with quite a few teases of upcoming statues! Check it out below:
Pretty sweet, huh? Well, that is not all we have to show you today! We also have an exclusive look at the new Green Arrow Premium Format Figure:
As you can see, Ollie will come with both a hooded and non-hooded face portrait. The base of the figure looks incredible. They did a phenomenal job on the water effect. Ready to launch an arrow, there will also be a cool boxing glove arrow included with the Sideshow Collectibles exclusive release of the statue.
I have got to say: as much as I like the hooded version with the more modern look, there is just something so classic about the cap version that I think I like it more. Plus: how fun is that boxing glove arrow? That right there is already reason enough to just grab the exclusive version. This will turn out to be the definitive Green Arrow statue.
If you would like to look at all of the DC Comics Premium Format Figure offerings from Sideshow Collectibles, at sideshow.com/DCPF. You can see the other like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and even order yourself one of these fantastic pieces right now.
- Godzilla Gets a Humongous New S.H. Monsterarts Figure - May 18, 2018
- Doctor Strange Avengers: Infinity War Hot Toy Coming in 2019 - May 18, 2018
- Pacific Rim Collectors Will Want This Gipsy Danger Bust from Diamond Select Toys - May 18, 2018
- Diamond Select Toys Releasing New Deadpool, Cable, and Domino Statues This Summer - May 18, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Review: Come for Deadpool, Stay for Cable and Domino [Spoiler Free] - May 18, 2018