Without question, the latest series of Tomb Raider games have definitely added much more depth to the universe of Laura Croft and her family namesake than a lot of the previous games did. Even if you don’t like the progression of the character in the new series, the story is pretty killer. The latest trailer to come from PlayStation in their hype for the game features the developers talking about the story arch and character development that has been taking place with a young Laura Croft over the previous two games and how her choices have consequences no matter how good her intentions may be.
It’s a pretty interesting look at how they apparently had a plan from the start that has seemingly come to fruition almost flawlessly. Granted, when you’re a game company, you never know whether or not what you make will succeed and if you’ll be back to make a sequel. So to see what appears to be a long-term plan for the character and the series come together is pretty awesome. Hopefully, we’ll get a better look at what they have planned when E3 rolls around. Shadow of the Tomb Raider is set for release on September 14th on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Square Enix Promises Multiple Blockbuster Games Coming This Year
- Eidos Montreal Studio Head Says Deus Ex is Not Dead
- Square Enix Are Set to Have an E3 Press Conference This Year
- Eidos Montreal Clears Up Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One Graphics Issue
- Tomb Raider and Final Fantasy VII were Inducted into the Video Game Hall of Fame
- Blizzard Celebrates Overwatch’s Second Anniversary with Stop-Motion Video - May 19, 2018
- Overwatch Shows a New Video for the Upcoming Map Addition Petra - May 19, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Sends a Twitter Message to Call of Duty - May 19, 2018
- Shadows of Adam Will Be Coming to Nintendo Switch in Late 2018 - May 19, 2018
- Halo: Fireteam Raven Brings the Xbox Classic Title to Arcades - May 19, 2018