One of the movies people who attended CinemaCon can’t stop talking about is Suspiria. The upcoming remake went from being barely on anyone’s radar to infamous from a graphic scene they showed during the Amazon Studios luncheon presentation. Enjoy your passion fruit tart — now watch the human body bend and break in ways it is not supposed to bend and break. Fans have been clamoring on social media for a chance to see anything from the movie and the studio relinquished a bit. In an email sent to the press, Amazon Studios has announced that the movie will hit theaters on November 2nd. They also shared two images as a first look at the upcoming horror movie.
As a darkness builds at the center of a world-renown dance company, its artistic director, a young American new to the troupe , and a grieving psychotherapist become entangled in a bloody, sighing nightmare.
Suspiria, directed by Luca Guadagnino, stars Chloë Grace Moretz, Dakota Johnson, Tilda Swinton, Jessica Harper, and Mia Goth. It will be released November 2nd.
- Andy Park Shares New Ant-Man and the Wasp Art - May 23, 2018
- Paramount Pictures Pulls Transformers 7 and Shifts Other Releases - May 23, 2018
- Utkarsh Ambudkar and Ron Yuan Join the Cast of the Mulan Remake - May 23, 2018
- Sam Heughan, Eiza Gonzalez, and Michael Sheen in Talks to Join Vin Diesel’s Bloodshot - May 23, 2018
- In Response to Criticism About Harassment, FanX Salt Lake Tweets NYT Bestselling Author’s Private Email Address - May 23, 2018