Retailers have been asked to destroy any ordered copies of Magical Girl Special Ops Asuka GN Vol. 2 by Makoto Fukami and Seigo Tokiya from Seven Seas Entertainment that shipped to comic book stores last month.
Apparently it had a misprint. Though one that does not affect the story but it is serious enough that the publisher is willing to replace every copy with a new one, which retailers will not receive in July.
Considering the comic was meant to ship in February that is quite a delay.
Anyone have any idea what misprint might be?
MAGICAL GIRL SPECIAL OPS ASUKA GN VOL 02
(W) Makoto Fukami (A/CA) Seigo Tokiya
An all-new, dark and sexy genre mashup manga series where magical girls meet military warfare! When the Earth was threatened by the sudden appearance of undead creatures, a group of young women blessed with powers from a mysterious source rose to defeat them. Now, after three years of apparent peace, the same malevolent creatures have resurfaced. Five magical girls are once again conscripted to war as the Magical Girl Special-Ops force, to defend mankind from an unholy nemesis!
In Shops: Apr 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to Be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018