John Cena is hoping to reconcile with Nikki Bella, and he’s willing to father children with her if that’s what it takes. Cena dropped the bombshell news on the Today show, saying, “I still love Nicole, I still would love to marry Nicole, I still would love to have a family with Nicole.” Cena said that it was “an unfortunate set of circumstances” that led to the end of their relationship. Is “unfortunate set of circumstances” another way of saying “storyline on Total Bellas?” Probably.
“I don’t want anybody else,” Cena went on to profess. “I love Nicole. I’m really trying to support her in her trying to find whatever it is she wants that made this fall apart in the first place, and in doing so, I’m also just trying to live. But I don’t have any other hopes, other than maybe one day that we can work it out.”
Cena even said he’d be willing to have kids with Bella, the primary obstacle to their relationship as detailed in multiple seasons of both Total Divas and Total Bellas.
“I love her, I want to be with her,” Cena said. “I want to make her my wife. I want to be the father of her children. I just want us to work.”
“I know for a fact that I was in love,” he swore.
Bella, for her part, was left speechless by Cena’s comments when asked about it by Extra, though not so speechless that she couldn’t promote the upcoming season of Total Bellas, which debuts on May 20th. Hopefully, these two crazy kids can work things out in time for the season finale, or at the very least in time for SummerSlam.
— ExtraTV (@extratv) May 14, 2018
- BOOM! Studios and Natalie Nourigat Want to Teach You How to Break Into Animation - May 25, 2018
- Image Offers Unsold C2E2 Analog #1 Variants Now That It’s Being Adapted for Film - May 25, 2018
- Walking Dead Collectible Sparks Racism Controversy at North Carolina Credit Union - May 25, 2018
- Nikki Bella Wins $15,000 for Red Nose Day Charity on American Ninja Warrior - May 25, 2018
- Look Inside Archie Comics’ Superteens Vs. Crusaders Crossover and Learn How to Preorder It - May 25, 2018