Diamond Comic Distributors has launched a new round of its Best Practice Awards for comic book retailers, for the summer of 2018. Changing categories each time, the winners of these awards, voted for by fellow retailers, will be announced during San Diego Comic-Con 2018.
Retailers are invited to invite themselves — or others — for the following categories.
- Best New Comics Section
- Best Counter Display
- Best Twitter Presence
- Best Customer Loyalty Program
Is your new comic wall a sight to behold? Does your shelving and signage stand above the rest? Then nominate yourself for Best New Comics Section!
Do you enjoy laying out an eye-catching arrangement of items for your customers? Do you pride yourself on an Instagram worthy presentation? Then nominate yourself for Best Counter Display!
Is short and sweet is the way to go? Are you always on your phone checking the latest trends and your follower count? Then nominate yourself for Best Twitter Presence!
How hardcore is your store’s customer base? Do you have any amazing rewards for your ride-or-die customers? Then nominate yourself for Best Customer Loyalty Program!
Do you have any suggestions over who should be nominated?
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Dave Sim Parodies X-Men For New Comic, Giant-Size Jingles - October 17, 2018
- Blake Northcott and Donny Tran Launch New ‘What If?’ Line From Aspen in January 2019 Solicits - October 17, 2018