Diamond Comic Distributors has launched a new round of its Best Practice Awards for comic book retailers, for the summer of 2018. Changing categories each time, the winners of these awards, voted for by fellow retailers, will be announced during San Diego Comic-Con 2018.
Retailers are invited to invite themselves — or others — for the following categories.
- Best New Comics Section
- Best Counter Display
- Best Twitter Presence
- Best Customer Loyalty Program
Is your new comic wall a sight to behold? Does your shelving and signage stand above the rest? Then nominate yourself for Best New Comics Section!
Do you enjoy laying out an eye-catching arrangement of items for your customers? Do you pride yourself on an Instagram worthy presentation? Then nominate yourself for Best Counter Display!
Is short and sweet is the way to go? Are you always on your phone checking the latest trends and your follower count? Then nominate yourself for Best Twitter Presence!
How hardcore is your store’s customer base? Do you have any amazing rewards for your ride-or-die customers? Then nominate yourself for Best Customer Loyalty Program!
Do you have any suggestions over who should be nominated?
- Delays to Diamond Comics Reorders After Data Lines Cut - May 22, 2018
- Tomorrow’s Iron Man #600 Sees Tony Stark Try to Bring Jim Rhodes Back To Life… - May 22, 2018
- A ‘Colourised’ Version of From Hell by Eddie Campbell for September - May 22, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Brings a Family Touch Back to the X-Men (SPOILER) - May 22, 2018
- Antarctic Launches Plush and Rags in August 2018 Solicits - May 22, 2018