In a press release with the odd subject line “fresh air blows through Dark Horse publishing line” — is it a dig at Marvel? — Dark Horse announced a new book in its series of Legend of Zelda hardcovers. Then again, perhaps they’re referring to the deep breath of fresh air you’ll need to inhale in order to say the book’s long-ass title: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Creating a Champion.
Here’s what to expect from the book:
This oversized hardcover is the ultimate companion to the award-winning video game The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild and includes material from both of its DLC packs. This book features nearly 50 pages of sketches and official illustrations from Takumi Wada, 296 pages of design artwork and commentary about the making of the game from the creators, a 55-page historical section that divulges the history of Hyrule as it is known in-game, and interviews with key members of the development team— Hidemaro Fujibayashi, Satoru Takizawa, Takumi Wada, and Eiji Aonuma. Witness the making of a champion! The breathtaking cover is by Takumi Wada.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Creating a Champion weighs in at 424 pages (heavier than a Sheikah slate!) and retails for $39.99. Look for it in stores on November 20, 2018.
- DC Comics is Giving Away a CGC Graded Action Comics #1 Silver Foil Variant - May 24, 2018
- E! News Spoils Total Bellas, Says Nikki Bella and John Cena are Back Together - May 24, 2018
- GLAAD Calls on Studios to Feature LGBTQ Characters in 20% of Movies by 2021 - May 24, 2018
- Mark Millar: No Second Printings for Hit-Girl #5 - May 24, 2018
- When Mark Millar’s Daughter Hacked His Twitter Account - May 24, 2018