In a press release with the odd subject line “fresh air blows through Dark Horse publishing line” — is it a dig at Marvel? — Dark Horse announced a new book in its series of Legend of Zelda hardcovers. Then again, perhaps they’re referring to the deep breath of fresh air you’ll need to inhale in order to say the book’s long-ass title: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Creating a Champion.
Here’s what to expect from the book:
This oversized hardcover is the ultimate companion to the award-winning video game The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild and includes material from both of its DLC packs. This book features nearly 50 pages of sketches and official illustrations from Takumi Wada, 296 pages of design artwork and commentary about the making of the game from the creators, a 55-page historical section that divulges the history of Hyrule as it is known in-game, and interviews with key members of the development team— Hidemaro Fujibayashi, Satoru Takizawa, Takumi Wada, and Eiji Aonuma. Witness the making of a champion! The breathtaking cover is by Takumi Wada.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Creating a Champion weighs in at 424 pages (heavier than a Sheikah slate!) and retails for $39.99. Look for it in stores on November 20, 2018.
- Did You Know Nintendo Once Had a Tingle Horror Game in the Works?
- Review - The Legend Of Zelda: Encyclopedia by Dark Horse Comics
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Hits One Million Sales in Japan
- A #MeToo Moment for the Time Variance Authority, Plus: In These Issues, X-Men Will Die! [X-ual Healing 8-22-18] - August 19, 2018
- Did Seth Rollins Raid Thanos’s Wardrobe for SummerSlam Outfit? [SPOILERS] - August 19, 2018
- Trish Stratus Returns for Evolution Dream Match Against Alexa Bliss - August 19, 2018
- Celestial Judgement is Upon the Marvel Universe, Plus Previews for All of Marvel’s 8/22 Releases - August 18, 2018
- Storm Tempted by the Dark Side in Previews for All of Next Week’s X-Men Comics - August 18, 2018