When it was announced that Alden Ehrenreich had signed a multi-movie contract to be Han Solo, fans were a little confused. At the time people weren’t sure we needed one Han Solo movie let alone two or three. However, there is one person who has an idea how to approach multiple Han Solo movies, and that is Ehrenreich himself. While speaking to Screen Rant he was asked about possible sequels and presented a possible way to approach them.
Well, I think I just want to see more of his relationships with these characters. I think that would be really a lot of fun. And I think each being its own kind of adventure story and like almost the Indiana Jones mold would be pretty fricking cool.
The Indiana Jones movies, while starring the same character, have almost nothing to do with one another. They are sequels and there are callbacks to the previous movies, but someone could jump into the series at any time and, more or less, understand what is going on. It would be an interesting way to approach this character as well, and it’s a little funny that Indiana Jones is also a Harrison Ford series.
Summary: During an adventure into a dark criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his future copilot Chewbacca and encounters Lando Calrissian years before joining the Rebellion.
Solo: A Star Wars Story, directed by Ron Howard, stars Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, and Thandie Newton. It will be released May 25th.
- No, We're NOT Getting a Lando Spinoff Movie
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Review - Lando Rocks, Solo's Fine, and Star Wars Lives On [Spoiler Free]
- The Nerd Dome Podcast 128: All of the Deadpool 2 Spoilers - May 25, 2018
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Takes in $14.1M on Thursday Night Previews - May 25, 2018
- New Trailer for Christopher Robin Shows Off the Characters - May 25, 2018
- Shane Black Talks About Why He Wanted to Direct The Predator - May 24, 2018
- Maleficent 2 Actor Ed Skrein Talks About the “Phenomenal Cast” - May 24, 2018