I’m not going to lie: for years I’ve yearned to visit the Bibbity Boppity Boutique for a princess makeover. Alas, I’m way over the age cutoff, and for years they didn’t offer much for adults who wanted in on the fun. But now with Disneybounding picking up steam, Disney has finally realized they can capitalize on the trend.
The Character Couture Packages are available inside of all Disney World Salons, such as the Ivy Trellis salon inside The Grand Floridian Resort. I’ve had my hair done at this salon before, and they do an amazing job of making you look like a princess. The packages aren’t cheap, but I would absolutely splurge on one. You can see prices below:
- Storybook Style: $50 (child ages 4 to 14); $80 (adult) Classic character-inspired hairstyle
- Magical Makeover: $75 (child ages 4 to 14); $105 (adult) Classic character-inspired hairstyle and makeup
- Timeless Transformation $90 (child ages 4 to 14); $120 (adult) Classic character-inspired hairstyle, makeup and nails
This may be the perfect thing for my trip this fall, and I can’t wait to tell you guys all about it. Excited to learn more? Check out the video below!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018