It’s not even halfway through 2018 and people are already on the edge of their seats for Wonder Woman 2 in 2019. The uncontested MVP of the DC Extended Universe came out swinging hard in her first solo outing and despite the mediocre performance and reviews for Justice League fans are still eager to for this next installment. We got a little bit of information while at CinemaCon during the Warner Bros presentation but nothing concrete. There has also been some casting in recent months including Kristen Wiig and Pedro Pascal. We haven’t heard much about the movie since Pascal’s casting at the end of March but that is probably going to change very soon. According to director Partty Jenkins she can’t say anything but shooting starts “very soon, shockingly soon”.
— Variety (@Variety) May 13, 2018
If production is set to kick off “shocking soon” then we should start to hear more about casting very soon as well. Right now we only have a few confirmed cast members and they’ll need to start filling out the supporting players sooner rather than later. We’re probably not going to get much in terms of story details until the end of this year or the beginning of next year which is fine. If Wonder Woman 2 is half as good as the first then we’re in for a treat.
Wonder Woman 2, directed by Patty Jenkins, stars Gal Gadot, Kristen Wiig, and Pedro Pascal. It will be released on November 1st, 2019.
- Shane Black Talks About Why He Wanted to Direct The Predator - May 24, 2018
- Maleficent 2 Actor Ed Skrein Talks About the “Phenomenal Cast” - May 24, 2018
- David Benioff and D.B. Weiss Will Make “Star Wars On Acid” According to Emilia Clarke - May 24, 2018
- New Featurette for Solo: A Star Wars Story - May 24, 2018
- Idris Elba to Star, Direct and Produce The Hunchback of Notre Dame for Netflix - May 24, 2018