Back when Capcom threw in the Ryu armor for Monster Hunter: World to make yourself look like the Street Fighter character when you equip all the pieces, it was a hunk of junk that did little for you defensively and a lot more for you cosmetically. This time around, the developers are putting the armor back in the game, and it’s much more powerful than you thought it could be. Essentially, they actually made them worth going after and equipment, which depending on what else you have added to your character, may make you pretty boss in battles. Not invincible, mind you, but enough to make some magic happen.
But unlike the previous version, this one is going to be much harder to get as you need to take on some arena missions at the Gathering Hub, and once you complete them you can collect a reward item called SFV Ticket III. Specifically, you’re looking for The Awakened Satsui No Hado I, II, and III. If you’d like to cheat your way there or need a guide, the video below is making the rounds. However, if you’d like to do this the honorable way, we wish you the best of luck in your quest.
- Capcom Confirms Monster Hunter: World for PC Releasing in August
- The PC Specs for Monster Hunter: World Have Been Leaked
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate Coming to Nintendo Switch in August
- Sakura's Armor to Drop in Monster Hunter: World in May
- Elder Dragon Kulve Taroth Comes to Monster Hunter: World
- You can Now Edit Your Monster Hunter: World Character with a Voucher
- Capcom Now Offering Character Editor Vouchers for Monster Hunter: World
- Valve Pushes the Artifact Beta Into November - October 21, 2018
- Konami Releases Details on the First Three Yu-Gi-Oh! Sets of 2019 - October 21, 2018
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018