Back when Capcom threw in the Ryu armor for Monster Hunter: World to make yourself look like the Street Fighter character when you equip all the pieces, it was a hunk of junk that did little for you defensively and a lot more for you cosmetically. This time around, the developers are putting the armor back in the game, and it’s much more powerful than you thought it could be. Essentially, they actually made them worth going after and equipment, which depending on what else you have added to your character, may make you pretty boss in battles. Not invincible, mind you, but enough to make some magic happen.
But unlike the previous version, this one is going to be much harder to get as you need to take on some arena missions at the Gathering Hub, and once you complete them you can collect a reward item called SFV Ticket III. Specifically, you’re looking for The Awakened Satsui No Hado I, II, and III. If you’d like to cheat your way there or need a guide, the video below is making the rounds. However, if you’d like to do this the honorable way, we wish you the best of luck in your quest.
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate Coming to Nintendo Switch in August
- Sakura's Armor to Drop in Monster Hunter: World in May
- Elder Dragon Kulve Taroth Comes to Monster Hunter: World
- You can Now Edit Your Monster Hunter: World Character with a Voucher
- Capcom Now Offering Character Editor Vouchers for Monster Hunter: World
- Quantic Dream Releases Their First Short Film for Detroit: Become Human - May 22, 2018
- Halo: Fireteam Raven is Not Interfearing With Halo 6’s Development - May 22, 2018
- Nintendo’s Latest Trademark Points to a Mini N64 Release - May 22, 2018
- Sega is Giving Yakuza 3, 4, and 5 Remasters on PS4 - May 22, 2018
- Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Will Be Coming to EVO 2018 - May 22, 2018