You may recall the trailer below from the Video Game Awards, as From Software showed off some kind of weird little trailer featuring a bloody rope crank thing made of bones. At least, that’s what we think this is, we can’t really be sure. Well, if you believe the rumor mill, we’re going to be finding out what it is in a big way as the latest gossip is that From Software will be doing something big for E3 that will feature this game, which for now people are calling Shadows Die Twice. The rumor is coming from ResetEra, as people have started to speculate that the game will be a PS4 exclusive and be on full display at the PlayStation Showcase, based on a source that the user known as Omnipotent cannot divulge until they’re closer to E3.
Since From Software has basically done absolutely nothing to prove or disprove that we’re basically looking at another Bloodborne title, the thought is we’ll either be getting a look at a sequel to the game or a full confirmation at E3 that this is a totally new franchise that just happens to be filled with the same level of gore. For us, we really aren’t buying into the idea that we’ll see anything more than a trailer at E3.
- Listings for Gears of War 5, Splinter Cell, Borderlands 3, and More May Have Shown Up on Walmart Canada's Website
- Konami Confirms Release Date and Details for PES 2019
- Someone Already Made a GameCube Classic Mini Console
- id Software Will be Adding Bots to Quake Champions
- Microsoft Reveals Why It Doesn't Release Sales Figures on Xbox Anymore
- The First Ever University Esports Hub Launches in UK as the NSE - August 16, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Teases New Operative Ahead of Six Major Paris - August 16, 2018
- Overwatch League Will Add a Team in Toronto Next Season - August 16, 2018
- Rinoa Heartilly Joins the Roster of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - August 16, 2018
- The Endless Mission is Receiving a Beta After PAX West - August 16, 2018