This past week, Auroch Digital made the announcement on their website that they would be creating a new space strategy game called Mars Horizon. The game will basically have you lead a space agency as you start with the race to get people out into space all the way to Mars. What’s more is that the developers are going to be completely transparent about their design and progress of the game by making a podcast that you can listen to here. Right now it only has one episode as they’re getting up off their feet and there’s no real way to tell how often we’ll get episodes, but it’s a really cool idea. No official launch date was given for the game yet, but here’s the game’s official description and the reveal trailer for you to enjoy.
In Mars Horizon the player is tasked with leading a major space agency from the dawn of the space age though to humanity’s journey to Mars. Players run a government space agency from when the first rockets launched into the atmosphere, right through to the first crewed mission to Mars. Research new tech, expand your agency base, build rockets, send satellites into orbit, and launch a variety of missions.
- Friday The 13th: The Game has Weapon Swapping at a High Level
- Square Enix Promises Multiple Blockbuster Games Coming This Year
- Some Witcher Fans Concerned That Netflix Show is Too Diverse
- Hunt: Showdown's First Patch Includes Tons of Bug Fixes
- Rocket League Reveals their Summer 2018 Development Roadmap
- Sonic Forces Original Soundtrack – The Vinyl Cutz Get a July Release - June 25, 2018
- Fangamer To Make a “Flip Grip” Addition for Nintendo Switch - June 25, 2018
- People Love Their Orange Juice in Latest Splatoon 2 Splatfest - June 24, 2018
- A New Character is Being Teased for Fighting EX Layer - June 24, 2018
- Shikhondo: Soul Eater Gets a New Gameplay Trailer for PS4 - June 24, 2018