The wait and anticipation for The Last of Us Part II are basically killing us as we now have to wait until E3 to get a good look at the game. But this week we got some cool news from developer Naughty Dog as to what exactly will be a part of that presentation. The company revealed in a tweet yesterday that the game will, in fact, have gameplay footage at the event. Whether or not it will be on the main floor is unknown at this point, but it is confirmed that it will happen at PlayStation’s showcase that they’ll be holding the night before.
We can’t wait to show you more of The Last of Us Part II at E3. Just one month to go! https://t.co/QEmWY2QDMV
— Naughty Dog (@Naughty_Dog) May 11, 2018
Keep in mind, however, that just because you’re seeing gameplay, it does not mean we’ll be seeing a playable demo or even get a proper release date. Last year at the very same event, we sat in attendance and watched the glory that was Days Gone, and while we’ve seen a lot of footage for the game, only a select few have been able to touch it as we wait for the thing to be released in 2019. So while it will be cool to see the game, don’t hold your breath for any hardcore info just yet.
- Reddit Users Figure Out The Last Of Us 2 Locations
- Last Of Us 2 Gets A Violent New Trailer
- 'The Last Of Us Remastered' Gets A New PS4 Pro Patch
- The Last Of Us Part II Might Take Place In The Ruins Of Seattle
- Shannon Woodward Of Westworld Is Joining The Last Of Us Part 2
- Cygames Announces Granblue Fantasy Versus for PS4 in 2019 - December 15, 2018
- Review: Marseille’s mCable HDMI Cords for Cinema and Gaming - December 15, 2018
- Review: Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse - December 15, 2018
- Ghost Stories For The Ages: We Review Betrayal Legacy - December 15, 2018
- Intrepid Studios Shows a Livestream Update for Ashes of Creation - December 15, 2018