It’s been a couple months since we heard anything from TinyBuild Games in regards to Punch Club being released on the Nintendo Switch. But this week some news quietly dropped into the European eShop that end up revealing the release date for the game. Well, at least in Europe, anyway. May 24th is the date that you can expect to see the game drop overseas, meaning that either North American audiences can see it on the same day, or we’ll be looking for a date close to that. For now, enjoy the announcement trailer and the game’s description from developer Lazy Bear Games.
Punch Club (ex. VHS Story) is a strategy / tycoon / streetfighter-manager game with 80-90s atmosphere, nostalgia and lots of games/movies references. You have to manage your time and money to improve your fighter skills on one side and your training equipment on the other. You will start as an unknown fighter in the underground club and must work your way to the top and solve the mystery from your past. Improve your characteristics, learn new fight moves and unlock new abilities in the skill tree. Make your setup for every fight to suit the particular situation and opponent. Choose your way wisely. Every decision matters. You can be a super-hero, a criminal or waste your life watching TV, or even run your own gym. The game is a mix of a non-linear storyline, a tycoon-like gameplay, RPG elements and a tactical fight.
- Guts and Glory Receives a Console Trailer Before Next Week's Release
- Nintendo is Bringing Back the NES & SNES Classic Editions in June
- Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX Announced for Nintendo Switch
- Hello Neighbor Is Coming to Mobile Devices in July
- Streets of Rogue Gets a New Update with Tons of Features
- TinyBuild Games Releases Extended Gameplay Trailer for Garage
- Hello Neighbor Finds Its Way to PS4 in Latest Trailer
- PUBG Corp and FACEIT Partner Up to Create Online Competitive Leagues - August 16, 2018
- OpTic Gaming and Sansar Partner Up to Bring VR to Esports - August 16, 2018
- Strange Brigade Receives an Extended Gameplay Trailer - August 14, 2018
- Relive the Entire Daniel Bryan Saga as a WWE 2K19 Storyline - August 14, 2018
- Patrick Stewart Will Join ‘My Memory of Us’ as the Narrator - August 14, 2018