Netmarble has announced that its new MMO strategy game for mobile devices, Iron Throne, will officially launch on May 16 at 12:00 AM PDT worldwide. Iron Throne was developed by 4Plat and is being published by Netmarble, who hails it as the “next generation MMO strategy game,” which offers a “completely new strategy game experience.”
How is the game so unique? Well. It features classic war strategy gameplay and RPG quests filled with riveting stories and plot twists alongside a variety of battle-focused modes such as Battle Royale and Team Death Match that can be played without losing troops or resources, delivering the pure delight of battle to gamers.
In Iron Throne, the ultimate goal for players is to become the king. In order to achieve this feat, players need to win the Capital War, which will require strong alliances and active participation in various battles. The game is fully rendered in high-quality 3D visuals, creating the fantasy of ruling as a lord of a medieval kingdom. Players will again find RPG elements in the game’s heroes and crafting systems, which task players with hiring various heroes to lead their troops, then proceed to grow them through playing quests and equipping crafted items.
Iron Throne is now available for pre-registration via the official website. Pre-registration rewards include 1,000 gold, Dimensional Conqueror Helm, and Dimensional Conqueror Great Sword.
- Jagex Opens Up Third-Party Publishing Initiative Ahead of Gamescom - August 15, 2018
- The 2018 Call of Duty World Championship Starts Today - August 15, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Has Invaded the New York City Subway System - August 15, 2018
- 4A Games and Deep Silver Open Up Pre-Orders for Metro Exodus - August 15, 2018
- Activision Shows Off New Spyro Reignited Hurricos Gameplay - August 15, 2018