Netmarble has announced that its new MMO strategy game for mobile devices, Iron Throne, will officially launch on May 16 at 12:00 AM PDT worldwide. Iron Throne was developed by 4Plat and is being published by Netmarble, who hails it as the “next generation MMO strategy game,” which offers a “completely new strategy game experience.”
How is the game so unique? Well. It features classic war strategy gameplay and RPG quests filled with riveting stories and plot twists alongside a variety of battle-focused modes such as Battle Royale and Team Death Match that can be played without losing troops or resources, delivering the pure delight of battle to gamers.
In Iron Throne, the ultimate goal for players is to become the king. In order to achieve this feat, players need to win the Capital War, which will require strong alliances and active participation in various battles. The game is fully rendered in high-quality 3D visuals, creating the fantasy of ruling as a lord of a medieval kingdom. Players will again find RPG elements in the game’s heroes and crafting systems, which task players with hiring various heroes to lead their troops, then proceed to grow them through playing quests and equipping crafted items.
Iron Throne is now available for pre-registration via the official website. Pre-registration rewards include 1,000 gold, Dimensional Conqueror Helm, and Dimensional Conqueror Great Sword.
- Netmarble Added a New Update to Knights Chronicle
- Destiny Knights Receives a Brand 5-Star Hero with Yona
- Grand Theft Auto Online is Buffing Gunrunning This Week - October 16, 2018
- EA DICE Reveals New Info on Battlefield V’s War Stories - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018