Today we got a new video from developer Frontier Developments showing off new materials and an overview of the upcoming game Jurassic World Evolution, based on the current set of movies from the Jurassic Park franchise.
The game, for lack of a better term at the moment, is basically Roller Coaster Tycoon and Sim City married to dinosaurs. At least, that’s what it looks like from the outside as you’re building up Jurassic World from scratch and showing off the dinosaurs you’ve created in the lab — even the bad ones. It’s kind of cool, but we do have to wonder… do we need to have the bad ones? Check out the trailer below along with the official description of the game and what you’ll be watching.
Learn all about the epic journey you’ll take through Las Cinco Muertes, the characters you’ll meet along the way, and how you’ll work with the three divisions to build your own Jurassic World, in the first of our Jurassic World Evolution Development Diaries. Jurassic World Evolution is Coming to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in Summer 2018. Build your own Jurassic World, bioengineer new dinosaur breeds, and construct attractions, containment, and research facilities. Every choice leads to a different path and spectacular challenges arise when ‘life finds a way.’
- You Now Have 6 New Species Added to Jurassic World Evolution
- Jurassic World Evolution Covers Working with the Dinosaurs in Latest Video
- Bryce Dallas Howard and B.D. Wong Join Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic World Evolution
- Park Management Sim Jurassic World: Evolution now Has a Release Date
- Jeff Goldblum Will Guide You Through Jurassic World Evolution
- Xbox One X WIll Be Enhancing Over 100 Games Old & New
- Jurassic World Evolution Lets You Own Your Operate Jurassic Park
- Realm Royale Has Taken a Major Dive in Players Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- PUBG Mobile Boasts 100 Million Downloads Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- Another Pokémon GO Datamine Finds Mention of a Fourth Generation - August 17, 2018
- A Hat in Time to Make a Special Announcement on a Livestream Next Week - August 17, 2018
- Square Enix and Coca-Cola Join Forces for a Shadow of the Tomb Raider Event - August 17, 2018