Would you like to see what the current build of Days Gone looks like before the game comes out (if it ever comes out)? Good news! The developers sat down and did nearly an hour worth of gameplay for you to check out.
Game Informer got the scoop on this one as reporter Ben Hanson is joined by Sony Bend’s John Garvin on an over 50-minute journey through some of the first part of the game. Before you get all mad at the company for the way it looks, keep in mind that this is just an alpha build for the purposes of testing the game and showing it off, so this is not a final product.
What we can take away from this is that the game is giving you a very real sense of danger while being left in the middle of nowhere. The combat system looks pretty boss, and the cutscenes appear to be on-par with what we’ve seen in modern gaming without anything special going on. Where it drags through are in the moments where you’re basically looking for supplies and piecing together what the hell happened to the planet and why this isn’t also some version of The Walking Dead.
- Days Gone Officially Pushed to 2019
- Days Gone Confirmed for 2018 at PSX
- Check Out The Alternate Cut Of 'Days Gone' On PS4
- Sony Removes Self-Leaked Footage Of 'Days Gone' Release Date
- First Gameplay Trailer For 'Days Gone' Reavealed At E3
- Convict Games Reveals Their Latest Game That’s All Cool Man in STONE - August 16, 2018
- Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark Gets a Release on Steam Early Access - August 16, 2018
- PUBG Mobile to Host Their First Livestream Invitational Called “Player Well Known” - August 16, 2018
- PUBG Corp and FACEIT Partner Up to Create Online Competitive Leagues - August 16, 2018
- OpTic Gaming and Sansar Partner Up to Bring VR to Esports - August 16, 2018