Solo: A Star Wars Story has already had its world premiere and at least one big press day, but that doesn’t mean the solo Solo star Alden Ehrenreich is done with interviews for it just yet.
In a now-deleted tweet from Entertainment Tonight, a video clip shows Alden being interrupted during an interview by the original Han Solo himself, Harrison Ford.
The interviewer asks Alden if Harrison gave him any tips before donning the Correlian blood stripe pants and signature hip-slung blaster. “He said if anyone asks, tell them I told you to never tell them,” Ehrenreich says.
Unbeknownst to him, Ford and director Ron Howard have walked into the room behind him. Alden reacts adorably, and Harrison gruffly tells him to “get outta my chair,” sounding very much like President Mitchell from Air Force One.
ET just posted another view of the interview, too:
Pretty great to see both Hans in one place, and it’s obvious there is a genuine sense of liking each other, contrary to the rumor mongers making planets out of asteroids that Harrison chose to skip the premiere, opting instead to let “Alden have his moment”.
Also, looks like those who participated in the press conference today got a set of the famous dice. *sobs*
— Inside the Magic (@InsideTheMagic) May 12, 2018
Disney’s Solo: A Star Wars Story opens worldwide on May 25th, 2018.
- 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Has the Deepest of EU Cuts [Spoiler-Free Review]
- Fighting On-Brand Wizards: We Review Elderwood Academy's Hexchest
- More Details Revealed About Colin Trevorrow's Firing from Star Wars: Episode IX
- Her Universe Launches Disney Princess Line – There’s a HeiHei Purse - July 17, 2018
- Hulu Sinks Fangs into Anne Rice’s ‘Vampire Chronicles’ TV Series - July 17, 2018
- Zoya, Liberty Belle GLOW Action Figures Coming from Funko - July 17, 2018
- Greg Berlanti is Developing a Batwoman TV Series for The CW - July 17, 2018
- New ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Trailer Addresses Concerns About Film’s Content - July 17, 2018