Hey, kids! Do you enjoy level grinding in video games? I hope so, because that’s the only way to unlock a very special ability in Friday The 13th: The Game and the developers made it that way on purpose. You may recall a while back that Gun Media teased us with the idea of having Jason be able to swap weapons so that he could perform multiple kills with whatever he felt like in a single match. Turns out, it exists, but you need to be at a special level to make it happen, as they revealed on Twitter this week.
Jason Weapon Selection is a level 113 unlock. Jason Strengths & Weaknesses are tied to Jason and not to weapons.
— Friday The 13th Game (@Friday13thGame) May 11, 2018
Is that a ridiculous number to get to? Yes! Is that something that not everyone will be able to achieve without spending literally months playing the game? Yes! Is it worth the grind? …We don’t know. The fact that there’s no video of this or proof that the addition has been put in the game already may just make this a complete joke. If it is there, however, that a very torture-heavy level to allow fans the ability to kill with whatever weapon they want.
So… Anyone at Level 113 yet?
- Friday The 13th: The Game Devs Confirm An End to Content
- Friday the 13th: The Game Players Accessed Jason X's Skin Early... Again
- Auroch Digital Reveals Their Next Strategy Title Mars Horizon
- Castle of Horror: On Friday the 13th Part IV's Anniversary, We Ask: Was Roger Ebert Right That Slasher Films Are Immoral?
- Jason Voorhees is Still Celebrating Friday The 13th, Coming to One:12 Collective
- Leaving Friday The 13th: The Game Early Will Now Put You in the Salt Mines
- Friday The 13th: The Game Adding More Mechanics to Make You Jason
- Friday The 13th: The Game Adding Color Variants for Jason
- Supermassive Games Trademarks Shattered State Without Exclusivity - August 18, 2018
- Far Cry 5 Reveals Next DLC Event, Dead Living Zombies - August 18, 2018
- Librarian Embezzles $89k, Spends It All on ‘Game of War’ Microtransactions - August 18, 2018
- Six Major Paris 2018: Semifinals – Evil Geniuses vs. Rogue - August 18, 2018
- Valve is Apparently Launching Its Own Streaming Channel Called Stream TV - August 18, 2018