Someone is not exactly “happy” about having to post a review for Deadpool 2. Actors Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds are good friends but have been playing up their little X-Men rivalry — and this time it comes in the form of Jackman offering a brief review of Deadpool 2, even if he looks like he’s delivering it against his will.
Proper reviews for Deadpool 2 are embargoed until Monday evening, but social media is all abuzz about the movie being one of the best in the genre yet again. So maybe no one is twisting Jackman’s arm too hard.
Summary(?): After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry’s hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor – finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World’s Best Lover.
Deadpool 2, directed by David Leitch, stars Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin, T.J. Miller, Josh Brolin, Brianna Hildebrand, and Zazie Beetz. It will be released on May 18th.
- How Peter, Our Favorite Member of Deadpool 2's X-Force, Came to Be
- Deadpool 2 Review: Your Friend With Benefits Who Does That Thing You Like
- Utkarsh Ambudkar and Ron Yuan Join the Cast of the Mulan Remake - May 23, 2018
- Sam Heughan, Eiza Gonzalez, and Michael Sheen in Talks to Join Vin Diesel’s Bloodshot - May 23, 2018
- In Response to Criticism About Harassment, FanX Salt Lake Tweets NYT Bestselling Author’s Private Email Address - May 23, 2018
- Jay Ryan Joins the Cast of It: Chapter 2 as Adult Ben Hanscom - May 23, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Writers Didn’t Know What This Common Trope Was [Spoilers] - May 23, 2018