Fans of the Limited Time Mode in Fortnite have been asking for a lot of different combinations to come back to the game. It’s definitely one of the more hectic rounds that we’ve had fun in since the game was released as you get a taste of something different each time. So Epic Games decided to bring it back this week, and stuck of 50 vs. 50 mode right in the middle, as they made the announcement about it in a new tweet earlier today.
Two teams drop. One team wins.
50v50 V2 is back. Jump in now! pic.twitter.com/mTDmIar5Mc
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) May 11, 2018
How long this will actually last in the game is anyone’s guess. A lot of people assumed that when a new mode came around, we’d be seeing them take down the Thanos addition to the game, but it’s still online and active as it has only grown in popularity. Epic does tend to change things out and make the game fresh, while also assuring there are plenty of players in each mode to get a game going with little downtime. This new addition to 50 vs. 50 will most likely see the same kind of uptake in the game, but whether or not it can sustain as well as the Thanos version of Fortnite has is yet to be seen.
- Fortnite Announces Thanos Mode is Ending on Tuesday
- Abstrakt Graffiti Artist Skin and Roller Pickaxe Arrive in Fortnite
- Boxer Celebrates Recent Win Doing a Fortnite Dance
- Mysterious Hatch Found in Fortnite Furthers Season 4 Speculation
- Camera Locations Leaked for Fortnite Dance Challenge
- Thanos is Coming to Fortnite for a Limited Event
- Watch a Group of Fortnite Players Try to Cover Up Dusty Divot
- Convict Games Reveals Their Latest Game That’s All Cool Man in STONE - August 16, 2018
- Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark Gets a Release on Steam Early Access - August 16, 2018
- PUBG Mobile to Host Their First Livestream Invitational Called “Player Well Known” - August 16, 2018
- PUBG Corp and FACEIT Partner Up to Create Online Competitive Leagues - August 16, 2018
- OpTic Gaming and Sansar Partner Up to Bring VR to Esports - August 16, 2018