ABC’s #TGIT may be losing Scandal after the series wrapped up its run this season, but it will have Grey’s Anatomy back for a 15th season and, as of today, How to Get Away with Murder will be back for season five. The pickup was announced this afternoon on Twitter by showrunner Peter Norwalk.
Season 5, we are coming for you! Thanks to all our fans #HTGAWM 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
— Pete Nowalk (@petenowalk) May 11, 2018
The Viola Davis-led series features Davis as Annalise Keating, a criminal defense professor, and her ambitious law students getting involved with twisted plots of murder. Going into next week’s season finale, Annalise had won her Supreme Court Case, Connor (Jack Falahee) reapplied to Middleton to resume his law studies, and Laurel (Karla Souza) regained custody of her infant son. It all seems like way too happy of a play to still have a season finale left… oh, and some guy named Gabriel Maddox (Rome Flynn) shows up claiming to be the son of a murdered character… so there is that.
You know, if people keep dying around this particular professor… you’d think students would stop taking her class.
HTGAWM season finale airs Tuesday, March 15th on ABC.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018