Bleeding Cool mentioned that certain DC Editorial staffers were being rather critical regarding the launch of Man Of Steel at DC Comics. Or rather how it Brian Bendis‘ entrance into the DC Universe was rather hurried as a six-weekly series from the executive level. And they were placing bets on how many pages the scheduled artists would be able to finish before the book was due, and how many pages would have to be given to other artists to meet the harsh schedule, as the series introduces a new take on the Superman villain.
And now we learn that Man Of Steel #2, solicited with art from Evan “Doc” Shaner will now be finished with an unknown number of pages by Steve Rude.
Maybe that might even bump the numbers? And who’s next?
MAN OF STEEL #2
(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A) Evan Shaner, Steve Rude (CA) Ivan Reis, Joe Prado
With an arsonist loose in Metropolis, Superman’s powers are almost useless in finding the culprit. And back at the Daily Planet, everyone wants to know what’s going on with Lois Lane. How can Clark hold on to the secret of what happened to Lois and Jon much longer? In Shops: Jun 06, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Dave Sim Parodies X-Men For New Comic, Giant-Size Jingles - October 17, 2018
- Blake Northcott and Donny Tran Launch New ‘What If?’ Line From Aspen in January 2019 Solicits - October 17, 2018