Bleeding Cool mentioned that certain DC Editorial staffers were being rather critical regarding the launch of Man Of Steel at DC Comics. Or rather how it Brian Bendis‘ entrance into the DC Universe was rather hurried as a six-weekly series from the executive level. And they were placing bets on how many pages the scheduled artists would be able to finish before the book was due, and how many pages would have to be given to other artists to meet the harsh schedule, as the series introduces a new take on the Superman villain.
And now we learn that Man Of Steel #2, solicited with art from Evan “Doc” Shaner will now be finished with an unknown number of pages by Steve Rude.
Maybe that might even bump the numbers? And who’s next?
MAN OF STEEL #2
(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A) Evan Shaner, Steve Rude (CA) Ivan Reis, Joe Prado
With an arsonist loose in Metropolis, Superman’s powers are almost useless in finding the culprit. And back at the Daily Planet, everyone wants to know what’s going on with Lois Lane. How can Clark hold on to the secret of what happened to Lois and Jon much longer? In Shops: Jun 06, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, Batwoman Confirmed as Cancelled in August - May 21, 2018
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau’s First 2 Covers for Fantastic Four #1 - May 21, 2018
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018