Neil Gaiman has teamed up with P. Craig Russell and Scott Hampton to adapt and expand his best selling novel American Gods into the comic book medium. The adaptation has been broken into three series, matching the three parts of the book. Part one, American Gods: Shadow, has already been collected into a trade. Part two, American Gods: My Ainsel, is going on now with the third issue hitting shelves on Wednesday the 16th. The upcoming third and final installment of the set will be called American Gods: The Moment of the Storm. The names match up to the names of each part in the novel.
Dark Horse has sent over seven preview pages for the third issue that we are exclusive sharing with our readers.
AMERICAN GODS: MY AINSEL #3
Writer: Neil Gaiman, P. Craig Russell | Artist: P. Craig Russell, Scott Hampton | Colorist: Jennifer T. Lange, Scott Hampton | Cover Artist: Glenn Fabry, Adam Brown
As the stakes in the god war rise, Wednesday takes Shadow to Las Vegas to convince another old god to join their forces against the wicked new gods of America. The Hugo, Bram Stoker, Locus, World Fantasy, and Nebula award-winning novel and hit Starz television series by Neil Gaiman is adapted as a comic series!
- Supergirl Season 3, Episode 19 Recap: The Fanatical - May 22, 2018
- Syfy Renews Krypton for Season 2 Prior to Season 1 Finale - May 22, 2018
- Dynamite Unveils J. Scott Campbell Dejah Thoris Statue - May 21, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Can Lena Luthor Find a Cure for Reign? - May 21, 2018
- Lucifer to Air 2 Bonus Episodes, One with Guest Neil Gaiman - May 21, 2018