With Mother’s Day just days away, now is the time to hunker down and find the perfect gift for her. ThinkGeek has you covered, as they carry a wide variety of gifts perfect for the chic and nerdy mom in your life! From dinner sets to jewelry, there is really something for every mom.
First, we have this faux leather Snow White debossed satchel. This bag is rather roomy, with enough compartments to hold all of mom’s essentials. Plus it can be worn as a cross body for maximum comfort. The design is subtle and sleek, perfect for the fairest one you know!
Next we have the Leia Stacked Pendant, ideal for the Star Wars fan mom — since face it: your mother is both a princess and a general. This demure necklace is perfect for any low-key Jedi mom!
Now, my mom loves Harry Potter. This 16-piece Hogwarts House dinner set is the perfect gift for her, and for any mom who is still waiting for her acceptance letter from Hogwarts.
Does your mom actually have everything? Is she a magical creature? She needs this unicorn mug. Hell, I need that unicorn mug.
As you can see, ThinkGeek has you covered for gifts for mom! Check it all out here or click the link below to see what else they have to offer.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018