Good Shepherd Entertainment and independent developer Italo Games have have revealed that the bloody action homage to the masterpiece Italian crime movies of the 1970s, Milanoir, will launch on May 31, 2018. Milanoir will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and the Nintendo Switch at release.
Inspired by classic films like Caliber 9 and Almost Human, Milanoir is a story of greed, betrayal and, revenge like its predecessors. This time around, however, the black and white film has been swapped out for stylish, full color pixel art graphics and a funky ‘70s soundtrack.
Players will sneak, choke, and shoot their way through the violent criminal underbelly of Milan on the hunt for the man who framed them, surviving breathtaking vehicle chases and gunfights while taking out anyone who stands in your way.
Milanoir’s action-packed campaign can be experienced alone or with a partner in crime with two-player local co-op. This feature has even been designed with the unique capabilities of the Nintendo Switch™ in mind, as it allows two players to complete the entire campaign in co-op mode on one console with each player using one Joy‑Con™ controller. The game also features a fast-paced arena mode that will put your death-defying talents to the test.
You can check out the game in the brand new trailer below.
- Sony Reveals Information About Its PlayStation E3 Showcase
- PlayStation Might Return to Portable Game Development - May 23, 2018
- Nintendo Files a Trademark for N64 Fueling the Retro Console Rumors - May 23, 2018
- Fortnite Players Want the 50 v 50 Mode to Stick Around - May 23, 2018
- Gravel Adds Military Vehicles with the Armored Operations DLC - May 23, 2018
- Ubisoft’s Gaming AI ‘SAM’ is Launching Worldwide - May 23, 2018