A little bit of interesting news from the world of Crash Bandicoot: his latest game is getting a change of date for every other console that isn’t a PS4. It was revealed today that Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy will be moved up to June 29th.
Originally the game was set to be released on July 10th, but for some reason Activision decided to give the game a boost for PC, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch and moved everything up to the last week of June. The running theory is that they want to show it off at E3 for other consoles and want to get out of the gate with it sooner than later, which makes sense from a marketing standpoint.
The game saw a great deal of success on the PS4, with it being one of last year’s more popular titles that we’re sure struck a nerve with nostalgic gamers who wanted to relive the glory days of the PS1. So it only makes sense that Activision might want to push it up a few weeks and get it out of what was already a pretty busy date in July to stand tall among other releases following the convention. Let’s see if that pays off next month.
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Receives a Switch Trailer
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Adds a New Level in 'Future Tense' DLC
- UPDATED: Spyro Reignited Trilogy Seemingly Appears a Little Early in Listing
- Activision Will Now Host Their Own Weekly Streams on Twitch
- Burnout Paradise Tops UK Charts, Proving It Still Has Some Magic to Give
- Crash Bandicoot's Switch Port Being Handled by a Different Company
- Dataminers Found A Spyro Demo On The Latest Crash Bandicoot Game
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018
- Black Desert Online Receives Two Event Bosses for Halloween - October 16, 2018
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won’t Be Coming to Steam - October 16, 2018
- Sony Says The PS4 Message Hacks Have Been Fixed - October 16, 2018
- Analogue Unveils Their Genesis Retro Console With the Mega Sg - October 16, 2018