A little bit of interesting news from the world of Crash Bandicoot: his latest game is getting a change of date for every other console that isn’t a PS4. It was revealed today that Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy will be moved up to June 29th.
Originally the game was set to be released on July 10th, but for some reason Activision decided to give the game a boost for PC, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch and moved everything up to the last week of June. The running theory is that they want to show it off at E3 for other consoles and want to get out of the gate with it sooner than later, which makes sense from a marketing standpoint.
The game saw a great deal of success on the PS4, with it being one of last year’s more popular titles that we’re sure struck a nerve with nostalgic gamers who wanted to relive the glory days of the PS1. So it only makes sense that Activision might want to push it up a few weeks and get it out of what was already a pretty busy date in July to stand tall among other releases following the convention. Let’s see if that pays off next month.
- UPDATED: Spyro Reignited Trilogy Seemingly Appears a Little Early in Listing
- Activision Will Now Host Their Own Weekly Streams on Twitch
- Burnout Paradise Tops UK Charts, Proving It Still Has Some Magic to Give
- Crash Bandicoot's Switch Port Being Handled by a Different Company
- Dataminers Found A Spyro Demo On The Latest Crash Bandicoot Game
- West of Loathing Is Coming to Nintendo Switch Next Week - May 21, 2018
- Call of Duty VP Addresses Fan Criticism Over Black Ops 4’s Non-Campaign - May 21, 2018
- Pokémon GO Will Be Introducing Alolan Variants Soon - May 21, 2018
- Bandai Namco Reveals When 2 Dragon Ball FighterZ Characters Will Drop - May 21, 2018
- Epic Games is Fronting $100 Million in Prize Pool Money for Fortnite Esports Tournaments - May 21, 2018