Today, NIS America released a brand-new gameplay trailer for their upcoming title, The Lost Child. The dungeon-crawling RPG has been catching a few eyes since people caught a glimpse of it at PAX East, and now the game is starting to make some headway in promotion as the company gears up for its release on PS4 on June 19th.
The game basically puts you as a detective working the spiritual beat in Japan along with an angel as you uncover hidden areas and try to vanquish all the evil rising from Hell, all while trying to figure out what’s causing all the ruckus. You can check out the entire trailer below along with an official description from NIS.
Occult journalist, Hayato Ibuki, encounters a strange girl during his investigations into a series of mysterious suicides in Tokyo. She implores that Hayato must live, before bestowing upon him a mystical device that allows him to capture celestial and arcane creatures. He is now thrust into a world beyond our own, home to horrific monsters and celestial beings. In it, he must delve into dungeons called Layers and solve the mystery of the device. Where his journey leads him could decide the fate of the our world…
- NIS America Introduces Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk Cast
- Disgaea 1 Complete Gets a Western Release for Switch and PS4
- Ys VIII Fans Are Voicing Their Displeasure of the Steam Port
- Crawling Through Different Dungeons with Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk
- All the Jiggly Fighting You Could Need in SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy
- Ubisoft Tease Their Fans About Their Pre-E3 Event - May 24, 2018
- The Sims 4 is Getting a New Expansion Bringing in the Seasons - May 24, 2018
- From The Rumor Mill: Are We Getting Dying Light 2 at E3? - May 24, 2018
- Capcom Examines the History of the Street Fighter Alpha Series in Latest Video - May 24, 2018
- Ubisoft Reveals Their Next DLC for Far Cry 5 in Hours of Darkness Trailer - May 24, 2018