New Era has a new collection out now at Lids stores everywhere, and they are quite eye-catching. The new Color Prism Pack hats bring seven new colors to your favorite MLB and NBA teams. Not only are the panels and logos in the respective colors, but the stitching and tags are matching shades as well. Most importantly to collectors, the iconic 59Fifty sticker has been changed to also reflect the colors as well. Rarely do they alter that sticker (although this is the second time this year they have done it) so it is a huge deal.
Don’t adjust the resolution on your screen, you are seeing this right. A new #LidsExclusive dropped May 1, and it’s exploding in color. The New Era Color Prism Pack is vibrant and is the perfect addition to brighten up your look just in time for the warmer weather.
We’ve given each MLB team cap a rainbow makeover with 7 bright colors available for most teams! But the varying hue of these hats doesn’t just stop at the MLB logo. The color transformation has taken over the stitching, the tags and even the iconic 59FIFTY sticker, which is presented in a matching pallet to really make this vivid collection POP.
If you think these stickers look unique, it’s because they are! New Era rarely changes up their classic 59FIFTY sticker, so this is definitely a collection you don’t want to sleep on (looking at you hat collectors.) They are also only available at Lids. You won’t find these Lids exclusives anywhere else! The stickers have an amazing monochromatic hue that truly makes this hat stand out. With 7 different colors, you can really embrace the rainbow aesthetic every day of the week. And beginning on May 1, if you purchase a Color Prism Pack cap in-store, you’ll get a FREE 5″ replica New Era Color Prism Pack sticker.
They were kind enough to send along a couple of the hats to check out, and color me impressed. The colors really do pop like crazy in person, and I LOVE the colored league logos on the back. 59Fifty hats have never been my absolute favorites to wear, but these are really comfortable and breathe when worn. Not a stitch out of place either, and the colored stitching and logos all-around make these a truly unique hat to add to the collection.
- UPDATE- Terry Gilliam Suffers Stroke, Amazon Pulls Distribution For 'Quixote'
- Movie Adaptation of Bendis and Andreyko's Torso Reportedly Killed by Creative Differences
- Mark Wahlberg's Six Billion Dollar Man Film Needs A New Director
- ESPN and UFC Make a Deal, Clearing Way for 2-Hour WWE Raw on Fox
- Shucky Ducky Quack Quack! Booker T to Return to Raw Commentary Team Again
- Cobra Kai Season 1, Episode 4 'Cobra Kai Never Dies' Review: Johnny Gets Serious
- Luca Guadagnino's Suspiria Remake Gets an Italian Release
- Lethal Weapon Reportedly Recasting Lead in Hopes of Saving Series
- Mark Hamill's Requests for the Sequel Trilogy and More: The Director and the Jedi Full Q&A [SXSW 2018]
- Comics for Your Pull Box, Week of May 9th, 2018: No Justice and Freddy's Dead
- We Review the Respawn RSP-400 Gaming Chair - August 19, 2018
- Unboxing the Funko Smuggler’s Bounty Revenge of the Sith Star Wars Box - August 19, 2018
- Power Rangers Lightning Collection Hits Spring 2019 From Hasbro, White Ranger Revealed! - August 19, 2018
- Funko Round-Up: Prince, Horror 5 Star, Geoffery Lives, and Mega Man! - August 18, 2018
- Rick and Morty Slippery Stair Figure Now Available from Kid Robot - August 18, 2018