DC Comics already made their Free Comic Book Day title DC SuperHero Girls: Date With Disaster available free, digitally, on ComiXology, the Wednesday before Free Comic Book Day. Then withdrew it once we pointed it out. Then put it back up again on the day itself.
In case you weren’t able to get to a comic book store on the day and didn’t fancy paying $8 each plus shipping… this may be a way to get a first look at Nick Spencer and Ryan Ottley‘s take on Amazing Spider-Man, Ta-Nehisi Coates and Leinil Yu‘s take on Captain America, Jason Aaron and Sara Pichelli‘s prequel to last Wednesday’s Avengers #1 and a recap of all the Infinity stuff ahead of that crossover event.
And while no other Free Comic Book Day 2018 titles have been made available this way yet, you can read 80-odd issues from other publishers for Free Comic Book Day going back to 2009 – and all for free, digitally. Go have a search…
FCBD 2018 INFINITY WATCH AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
(W) Nick Spencer (A) Cliff Rathburn (A/CA) Ryan Ottley
New creative teams. New series. New directions. New beginnings. Fans will be able to read the first Amazing Spider-Man story from Nick Spencer and Ryan Ottley in the Amazing Spider-Man/Guardians of the Galaxy Free Comic Book Day issue!
FCBD 2018 AVENGERS CAPTAIN AMERICA
(W) Jason Aaron, Ta-Nehisi Coates (A) Sara Pichelli, Leinil Francis Yu
Free Comic Book Day 2018 is your perfect chance to dive into the Marvel Universe! With a story from Jason Aaron and art by Sara Pichelli, Marvel’s FCBD title debuting this May features stories that set the stage for an epic new direction in the Marvel Universe.
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018