Being a Disney Parks Annual Passholder gets you some cool perks. You’re able to visit your respective park whenever you like, free parking, discounts, and of course merchandise. Over in Disneyland, annual pass holders have a chance to find this limited Finding Nemo collectors pin, perfect for Pixar Fest!
This is no time to be Mr. Grumpy Gills! The AP Limited Edition Finding Nemo pin is still available so just keep swimming over to Westward Ho Trading Company in Frontierland! #PixarFest pic.twitter.com/QZZjxjCSiW
— Disneyland AP (@DisneylandAP) May 5, 2018
Now, I don’t have a Disneyland AP (since I only go once a year). This pin is really flipping cute though, so I may need to swim on over to eBay to find one. It’s a colorful and bright design, and come on — Nemo is adorable! Here’s hoping you won’t need to search for this pin for very long.
- Nerd Food: Millennial Pink Brownie Cupcake at the Confectionery in Magic Kingdom - May 21, 2018
- Limited-Edition Banshee Flies into Disney’s Animal Kingdom on May 27th - May 21, 2018
- Special Olympics USA Games to Be Held in Central Florida in 2022 - May 21, 2018
- LEGO Master Builders Are Completing a Millennium Falcon This Weekend at Disney Springs - May 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018