This morning, Konami officially announced the next sequel to their PES franchise with PES 2019, detailing some of the game’s features that you’ll see along with a trailer and an official release date of August 28th. The game will come with two covers, the primary one will feature FC Barcelona’s Philippe Coutinho, while a special edition version will feature England’s David Beckham. Please enjoy the trailer as well as some of the game’s features as highlighted from their press release below, as the game will be available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Fans will be able to experience lifelike player movement making PES 2019’s famed superior gameplay even greater as Beckham, Coutinho and more have their unique playing styles brought to life. The game takes player individuality to the next level by introducing a variety of new skill traits that give the player a chance to create Magic Moments on the pitch, which is now the forefront of PES 2019’s superior gameplay.
Finding space in tough-to-break down opponents will take a twist as well with Visible Fatigue, which will impact performance and behaviour. New shooting mechanics will take into account improved ball physics, player and ball position, and player skills and shot styles. Hitting the back of the net in PES 2019 will be more satisfying than ever before with new net physics and celebrations added, teamed with new crowd animations.
The beautiful game has never looked better thanks to ‘Enlighten’ software for true-to-life visual effects and 4K HDR across all platforms. Real time ‘Global Illumination’ lighting and shadows has led to improved in-game graphics with better crowd detail, real grass textures and the return of the incredibly popular snow weather effect.
myClub will see its biggest revamp to date, as the brand new player card design system leads a series of revolutionary changes to the way players build their squads. myClub players can also look forward to finding High Performance Players, including Legend Players and Players of the Week with temporarily boosted stats based on real world performances.
- From The Rumor Mill: From Software's Next Game Will be Shown Off at E3
- Konami Reveals Finalists for the PES League World Americas Round
- Note Showing Support For Kojima Productions Over Konami Found in Metal Gear Survive
- Konami Doesn't Know What Triggered the Metal Gear Solid 5 Secret Ending
- Konami Confirms That Metal Gear Survive Will Include Micro-transactions
- Konami Releasing The First 'PES 2018' Data Pack This Week
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for May 22-28, 2018 - May 22, 2018
- Overwatch’s Second Anniversary Event is Officially Live - May 22, 2018
- West of Loathing Is Coming to Nintendo Switch Next Week - May 21, 2018
- Call of Duty VP Addresses Fan Criticism Over Black Ops 4’s Non-Campaign - May 21, 2018
- Pokémon GO Will Be Introducing Alolan Variants Soon - May 21, 2018