Last year, Neal Adams was awarded the 2017 IP Champions Award for Excellence In Creativity from the US Chamber of Commerce in Washington.
We now have the full speech from his acceptance in video. American comic book history in 15 minutes. Enjoy.
Adams is a comic book creator known for creating some of the definitive modern imagery of the DC Comics characters Superman, Batman, and Green Arrow, as well as significant input into the development of the X-Men. He is also the co-founder of the graphic design studio Continuity Associates and a creators-rights advocate who, amongst other achievements, helped secure a pension and recognition for Superman creators Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.
- BitSummit Vol. 6 Announces the 2018 Award Nominees
- Daily LITG – 23rd September 2018 – Still Bubblin’ - September 23, 2018
- Dave Elliott Teases GWNN Ahead of New York Comic-Con, at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Brief Glimpse of The Wicked + The Divine Immersive Experience at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Paul Cornell – Saucer State Will Be Crowdfunded - September 22, 2018
- What Did Warren Ellis Say to Kieron Gillen at Thought Bubble 2018? (VIDEO) - September 22, 2018