Last year, Neal Adams was awarded the 2017 IP Champions Award for Excellence In Creativity from the US Chamber of Commerce in Washington.
We now have the full speech from his acceptance in video. American comic book history in 15 minutes. Enjoy.
Adams is a comic book creator known for creating some of the definitive modern imagery of the DC Comics characters Superman, Batman, and Green Arrow, as well as significant input into the development of the X-Men. He is also the co-founder of the graphic design studio Continuity Associates and a creators-rights advocate who, amongst other achievements, helped secure a pension and recognition for Superman creators Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.
- The Daily LITG – 16th November 2018 – Self Made Heroes - November 16, 2018
- Marvel Cancels All Of Star Wars: Shadow Of Vader by Chuck Wendig - November 15, 2018
- Fantastic Four #6 Jumps to a 60 Page Story – and Two Dollars More - November 15, 2018
- Stan Lee Tribute to Run on Marvel Comics Covers in December and January - November 15, 2018
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018