Last year, Neal Adams was awarded the 2017 IP Champions Award for Excellence In Creativity from the US Chamber of Commerce in Washington.
We now have the full speech from his acceptance in video. American comic book history in 15 minutes. Enjoy.
Adams is a comic book creator known for creating some of the definitive modern imagery of the DC Comics characters Superman, Batman, and Green Arrow, as well as significant input into the development of the X-Men. He is also the co-founder of the graphic design studio Continuity Associates and a creators-rights advocate who, amongst other achievements, helped secure a pension and recognition for Superman creators Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.
- BitSummit Vol. 6 Announces the 2018 Award Nominees
- J. Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to Be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018