Last year, Neal Adams was awarded the 2017 IP Champions Award for Excellence In Creativity from the US Chamber of Commerce in Washington.
We now have the full speech from his acceptance in video. American comic book history in 15 minutes. Enjoy.
Adams is a comic book creator known for creating some of the definitive modern imagery of the DC Comics characters Superman, Batman, and Green Arrow, as well as significant input into the development of the X-Men. He is also the co-founder of the graphic design studio Continuity Associates and a creators-rights advocate who, amongst other achievements, helped secure a pension and recognition for Superman creators Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.
- BitSummit Vol. 6 Announces the 2018 Award Nominees
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018