Depending on how you feel about the TV show Lost and the game Far Cry 5, you’re either about to love this post to death or quickly ignore it before you get sucked back down the rabbit hole of plot points and storylines that never lived up to the hype. A YouTube channel called Un-Break-Able has taken it upon himself to recreate the entire island from the show using the game’s map editor that Ubisoft was very awesome to provide as part of the game. The video below shows off the island that, while they admit isn’t to scale, is pretty damn impressive as to everything they added.
This guy went all out when it came to adding in content from the original shore and waterfall, to the Swan hatch and the village, to the airplane by The Pearl, and so much more. This is basically a paradise for fans who loved the series and would be an amazing map to play on. If you truly wish to explore the entire island, covered with show references and all the Dharma Initiative junk, you can find it in the PS4 maps titled “LOST TV Series”. It’s a bit of a download, but well worth the wait for hardcore fans.
- Far Cry 5's Next DLC Will, for Some Reason, Take People to Mars
- Far Cry 5: Hours of Darkness Receives a Launch Trailer
- Someone Recreated Jurassic Park Using Far Cry 5's Map Editor
- Ubisoft Reveals Their Next DLC for Far Cry 5 in Hours of Darkness Trailer
- PETA Voices Concerns About Fishing in Far Cry 5
- Latest Far Cry 5 Update Fixes Co-Op and Arcade Issues
- Far Cry 5 Live-Action Short Film Makes It to YouTube
- Far Cry 5's First Live Event is Morbid and Disappointing
- Far Cry 5 is the Biggest Launch for the Franchise in the UK
- Fortnite YouTuber Gets Sued By Epic Games for Selling Cheats - October 15, 2018
- U.K.’s National Videogame Museum Opens Permanently in November - October 15, 2018
- Six Foot Officially Releases Dreadnought on Steam - October 15, 2018
- Disgaea 5 Complete Comes to Steam and PC Next Week - October 15, 2018
- Defiant Development Releases New DLC for Hand Of Fate 2 - October 15, 2018