Depending on how you feel about the TV show Lost and the game Far Cry 5, you’re either about to love this post to death or quickly ignore it before you get sucked back down the rabbit hole of plot points and storylines that never lived up to the hype. A YouTube channel called Un-Break-Able has taken it upon himself to recreate the entire island from the show using the game’s map editor that Ubisoft was very awesome to provide as part of the game. The video below shows off the island that, while they admit isn’t to scale, is pretty damn impressive as to everything they added.
This guy went all out when it came to adding in content from the original shore and waterfall, to the Swan hatch and the village, to the airplane by The Pearl, and so much more. This is basically a paradise for fans who loved the series and would be an amazing map to play on. If you truly wish to explore the entire island, covered with show references and all the Dharma Initiative junk, you can find it in the PS4 maps titled “LOST TV Series”. It’s a bit of a download, but well worth the wait for hardcore fans.
- PETA Voices Concerns About Fishing in Far Cry 5
- Latest Far Cry 5 Update Fixes Co-Op and Arcade Issues
- Far Cry 5 Live-Action Short Film Makes It to YouTube
- Far Cry 5's First Live Event is Morbid and Disappointing
- Far Cry 5 is the Biggest Launch for the Franchise in the UK
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Crate DX – May 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Nintendo is Now Selling Dockless Switch Consoles in Japan - May 23, 2018
- This Board Needs Decoration: We Review Wizkids’ Pools & Pillars Set - May 23, 2018
- TT Games is Teasing That Something LEGO DC Comics is On The Way - May 23, 2018
- You Can Now Play Rocketeer in Fortnite as the Jetpack Has Arrived - May 23, 2018