File this one in the the wild speculation and rumors category for now, but reports are making the rounds on all the wrestling dirt sheets that global entertainment superstar John Cena is back in the dating game, just a few days after the May 5th date of his now-canceled wedding to Total Divas star Nikki Bella, which is set to be detailed on the upcoming season of spinoff Total Bellas.
BodySlam.Net’s Brad Shephard is the source of the rumor, which claims a trustworthy Hollywood source informed Shephard that Cena is dating a Total Divas star. Further speculation by RingsideNews.com points to recent photos of Cena at a bar in Tampa, Florida, hometown of Smackdown Live Women’s Champion Carmella, indicates that Carmella is the Total Divas star in question.
Of course, this rumor should be taken with a grain of salt, as gossip from People Magazine claims that Cena and Bella are “on a path of reconciliation,” in contact every day, and will soon get back together. Still others believe that the breakup is a work staged to promote Total Bellas and spike the ratings, and in the wrestling business, it’s always wise to consider that anything at all could be a work.
The best way to find out for sure, probably, is to tune into Total Bellas, which premieres on May 20th on E!.
- Jackie Chan and John Cena Team Up for Action Thriller
- BOOM! Reveals Joe Quinones Variant for Firefly Comics Revival on #MalCrushMonday - August 13, 2018
- Archie, Batman, Spider-Man, and Venom in Archie Comics Previews for This Week - August 13, 2018
- Which WWE Superstar is Set for a Major Return on Monday Night Raw Tonight? [Spoilers] - August 13, 2018
- First Look at Matt Kindt and Tyler Jenkins’s Black Badge #2 - August 13, 2018
- Marvel Writers Discuss Killing Honey Badger in Uncanny X-Men Relaunch - August 13, 2018