File this one in the the wild speculation and rumors category for now, but reports are making the rounds on all the wrestling dirt sheets that global entertainment superstar John Cena is back in the dating game, just a few days after the May 5th date of his now-canceled wedding to Total Divas star Nikki Bella, which is set to be detailed on the upcoming season of spinoff Total Bellas.
BodySlam.Net’s Brad Shephard is the source of the rumor, which claims a trustworthy Hollywood source informed Shephard that Cena is dating a Total Divas star. Further speculation by RingsideNews.com points to recent photos of Cena at a bar in Tampa, Florida, hometown of Smackdown Live Women’s Champion Carmella, indicates that Carmella is the Total Divas star in question.
Of course, this rumor should be taken with a grain of salt, as gossip from People Magazine claims that Cena and Bella are “on a path of reconciliation,” in contact every day, and will soon get back together. Still others believe that the breakup is a work staged to promote Total Bellas and spike the ratings, and in the wrestling business, it’s always wise to consider that anything at all could be a work.
The best way to find out for sure, probably, is to tune into Total Bellas, which premieres on May 20th on E!.
- Suicide Squad Canceled With January’s #50… Just in Time for an Azzarello Relaunch? - October 15, 2018
- Heroes in Crisis: Now Everybody at Sanctuary Has Had Their Personal Data Stolen - October 15, 2018
- The End of the Line for $2.99 on New Age of DC Heroes? Plus: The Unexpected Ends With #8 - October 15, 2018
- First Nightwing, Now Alfred Attacked in Detective Comics in January - October 15, 2018
- DC is Putting Politics in Your Batgirl Comics in January… Literally - October 15, 2018