“Anti-professional art crew, comic and zine publisher, record label, and dumpster fire” Silver Sprocket has sent us a look inside Pinky & Pepper Forever, the new graphic novel by Ivy Atoms debuting at this weekend’s Toronto Comic Arts Festival. Atoms, an organizer of the San Jose Zine Con, comics educator, and multidisciplinary artist working in drawings, paintings, comics, illustrated stories, zines, video, digital, and sculpture, created the work out of colored pencil illustrations, sculpture, and MS Paint. Yeah, you heard us. MS Paint.
Check out the preview below. After debuting at TCAF, the book hits stores May 30th. Find out more at SilverSprocket.net (dotcoms are for sellouts).
After Pinky’s lethal performance art piece, her devoted girlfriend Pepper follows her into death, only to find that in Hell, Pinky is… thriving?!
Pinky & Pepper Forever is a dark comedy full of furry feelings and a little gay Catholic guilt.
Follow these two puppygirls’ relationship and artwork on Earth and their new life along the River Styx.
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Incredible Hulk Beat the Crap Out of Hulk Hogan - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Union Jack Resisted Thatcher’s England in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Marvel Mocked a Beloved Republican President in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Spider-Man Took a Fall for Animal Rights in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Namor Got Political About Pollution in 1989 - October 21, 2018