Some people like to be delightfully surprised by whatever is inside their Loot Crate. Others really, really don’t and want to know exactly what they are getting before they put down hard cash. This post… is for the latter lot.
May’s Standard and DX Loot Crates are themed Role Models 2. The ordering deadline is the 19th May but the DX crate often sells out first. None have shipped yet, but there have been a few leaks to lay out what to expect this month.
So, the Standard and most popular Loot Crate.
So we have a Deadpool shirt…
… and The Dude from the Big Lebowski. And we also have an Archer figure.
Arrested Development and Punisher remain a mystery.
While the DX Loot Crate? Nothing but Deadpool…
Order your crates here with added discount with the BLEEDINGCOOL code.
- Aspen Relaunches No World in November 2018 Solicits - August 14, 2018
- Zenescope Launches Comics Festival for Its Biggest Fans – or at Least Those with $99 Memberships - August 14, 2018
- Marvel Comics Put the Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler on the Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018