Some people like to be delightfully surprised by whatever is inside their Loot Crate. Others really, really don’t and want to know exactly what they are getting before they put down hard cash. This post… is for the latter lot.
May’s Standard and DX Loot Crates are themed Role Models 2. The ordering deadline is the 19th May but the DX crate often sells out first. None have shipped yet, but there have been a few leaks to lay out what to expect this month.
So, the Standard and most popular Loot Crate.
So we have a Deadpool shirt…
… and The Dude from the Big Lebowski. And we also have an Archer figure.
Arrested Development and Punisher remain a mystery.
While the DX Loot Crate? Nothing but Deadpool…
Order your crates here with added discount with the BLEEDINGCOOL code.
- Dinesh Shamdasani Shaves Head to Match Bloodshot’s Vin Diesel - October 18, 2018
- Grant Morrison’s Midnight Green Lantern Tops Advance Reorders - October 18, 2018
- Trump Administration Sued Over Refusal to Release Records Regarding Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter’s Involvement With Veteran Affairs - October 18, 2018
- Rob Liefeld Drawing Superman? - October 18, 2018
- After Chelsea Cain and Chuck Wendig – Will Comic Creators Unionize? - October 18, 2018