Though Harrow County, the Dark Horse series by Cullen Bunn and Tyler Crook, may soon be coming to an end, the mad scientists at Dark Horse have found a way to bring it back as an undead fiend. And by “undead fiend,” we mean as a deluxe Library Edition hardcover containing two trade paperback volumes, hitting stores this Fall.
Emmy always knew that the woods surrounding her home crawled with ghosts and monsters. But on the eve of her eighteenth birthday, she learns that she is connected to these creatures—and to the land itself—in a way she never imagined. Harrow County: Library Edition Volume 1 collects the first two volumes of Harrow County in a deluxe, hardcover, and oversized format with a new cover, sketchbook material, essays, “Tales from Harrow County” bonus stories by guest creators, and more!
Harrow County: Library Edition Volume 1 hits stores on October 24, 2018, just in time to buy hundreds of copies to hand out to trick-or-treaters.
- Check Out Amanda Conner and Dave Johnson’s Variant for Plastic Man #1 - May 21, 2018
- G. Willow Wilson on Gatekeeping Ms. Marvel’s Entry to the Marvel Cinematic Universe - May 21, 2018
- Terry Blas and Claudia Aguirre’s Hotel Dare Brings Magical All-Ages Amenities to BOOM! in 2019 - May 21, 2018
- Report: WWE’s Deal with Fox for SmackDown is Worth $1 Billion, but Show Might Go to 3 Hours - May 21, 2018
- Report: Fox and WWE Set to Sign SmackDown Live Deal, Move Show to Fridays - May 21, 2018