Though Harrow County, the Dark Horse series by Cullen Bunn and Tyler Crook, may soon be coming to an end, the mad scientists at Dark Horse have found a way to bring it back as an undead fiend. And by “undead fiend,” we mean as a deluxe Library Edition hardcover containing two trade paperback volumes, hitting stores this Fall.
Emmy always knew that the woods surrounding her home crawled with ghosts and monsters. But on the eve of her eighteenth birthday, she learns that she is connected to these creatures—and to the land itself—in a way she never imagined. Harrow County: Library Edition Volume 1 collects the first two volumes of Harrow County in a deluxe, hardcover, and oversized format with a new cover, sketchbook material, essays, “Tales from Harrow County” bonus stories by guest creators, and more!
Harrow County: Library Edition Volume 1 hits stores on October 24, 2018, just in time to buy hundreds of copies to hand out to trick-or-treaters.
- Read This Preview of Bloodshot Rising Spirit Before It’s Too Late - October 18, 2018
- 6 Marvel Uncanny X-Men Variants for Books That Aren’t Uncanny X-Men - October 18, 2018
- New GWAR OGN The Enormogantic Fail Revisits the Obliteration of Flab Quarv 7 - October 17, 2018
- R.I.P. ResurrXion? Weapon X Missing from Marvel’s January Solicits - October 16, 2018
- Finally, Chuck Austen’s Early X-Men Work Returns to Print at Marvel - October 16, 2018