In all the pre-launch hype for Red Dead Redemption 2, developer Rockstar Games has released a new set of screenshots on their official social media accounts which give us eight different hints as to what the game will be like.
The eight screenshots were released in groups across Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, with each of the account offering a different set of new screenshots so fans wouldn’t see the same screenshots dropped across all three media platforms. While the screenshots don’t give us a whole lot of information on the game, they do show us eight separate story beats we can expect to see, which make a pretty compelling case for the sequel.
Red Dead Redemption 2 has been high on fans’ list of most anticipated games back when it was announced last year, and is actually a prequel to 2010’s Red Dead Redemption. So if you didn’t play the first game, you won’t be left behind. The prequel is set in 1899, as America has exited the wild west era, so law enforcement was beginning to take a tougher stance on the bandits and gangs that prowled the great American West. In Red Dead Redemption 2, players control Arthur Morgan an outlaw member of the Dutch van der Linde gang as he tries to rebel against this new era.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is set to be released on October 26, 2018 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. In addition to the screenshot gallery below, a brand new trailer for the game was released just a few days ago.
- Jagex Opens Up Third-Party Publishing Initiative Ahead of Gamescom - August 15, 2018
- The 2018 Call of Duty World Championship Starts Today - August 15, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Has Invaded the New York City Subway System - August 15, 2018
- 4A Games and Deep Silver Open Up Pre-Orders for Metro Exodus - August 15, 2018
- Activision Shows Off New Spyro Reignited Hurricos Gameplay - August 15, 2018