Some good news for Dragon Ball FighterZ fans: Bandai Namco will be sending out a totally free update to the game this Wednesday, May 9th, which will include new modes and improvements that have been long overdue. The news came out on Twitter from the company’s officially page this morning.
A free update for Dragon Ball FighterZ (X1, PS4, PC) is coming May 9th
Including two new features: FighterZ Cup and Party Battle will be added along with many gameplay improvements.
— Bandai Namco US (@BandaiNamcoUS) May 7, 2018
Those of you hoping you’d get some new characters out of it, sorry, but you know that’s going to be paid DLC. But it does make us smile that they’re going to be adding content along with the update instead of just patching up bugs. The FighterZ Cup has us the most intrigued as the devs described it as “a monthly competition where players can fight and collect points for their respective Z-Union”. You can head over to their Facebook page to see a complete list of changes and updates to the game, which includes changes coming to every character’s moves and how they’re going to play in the game moving forward.
- Terrell Owens Battles De'Aaron Fox in Dragon Ball FighterZ at Body Count Fighting 6
- Bandai Namco Reveals When 2 Dragon Ball FighterZ Characters Will Drop
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Holding an Awesome Limited Event This Week
- Vegito Trailer Leaked as Next Dragon Ball FighterZ Character
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Shows Off Fused Zamasu in New Trailer
- Merged Zamasu Confirmed for Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Merged Zamasu Rumored as Next Dragon Ball FighterZ Character
- Siegfried Announced for SoulCalibur 6 in New Trailer
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone 2018 HCT Fall Championship Finals: bloodyface vs. lnguagehackr - October 14, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Take Up 89 GB on Xbox One - October 14, 2018
- Pokémon Café in Tokyo Will Have a Special Pokémon: Let’s Go Menu - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone HCT Fall Championship: Day 2 – Semifinals - October 14, 2018